“With simplification we can bring an infusion of inspiration to our daily lives; set a tone that honors our families’ needs before the world’s demands. Allow our hopes for our children to outweigh our fears. Realign our lives with our dreams for our family, and our hopes for what childhood could and should be.”
― Kim John Payne
Do you yearn for a slower, simpler life with your kids? Do you feel like you are overtaken by your “to-do” lists and you are missing out on the memory-making and enjoyment you envisioned before your kids were born? Are behavioral issues taking over? Is it difficult to get out and do the things you want to experience?
Find Peace and Ease
- How to simplify and reduce environmental overwhelm
- Get out of modern chaos
- Understand your child’s profound needs
- Developmentally appropriate, gentle discipline
- Understanding difficult behavior
- Reduce crisis and have easeful transitions
- Find your village, the support you need and the blue-print to follow
- Implement Self-Care
- Balance your life so that you can manage normal daily stressors
- Support you and your family’s health
I am a wife, a mom of 3, and a wellness educator dedicated to teach you to live a life you love through the process of integrated living.
Here’s how I can help…
I am here to help guide you to a balanced inner world that can overflow into your outer world. Learn how to live simply, reduce stress, take care of yourself, and your family wholly. Find your village! I offer a variety of courses and consultations. Contact me and take your first step today!