A few weeks ago, my husband and I went on a nature walk to learn about medicinal plants that are local to our area. It was fascinating to learn how we can use certain plants for food, for healing, and even for shelter. The first thought the naturalist and guide touched on was the energetic frequency of plants. How they are communicating and living on a much deeper level than we can see with our naked eye.
What is the nature of energetic frequency? It is a measurable rate of electrical energy flow that is constant between two points.
As humans we have an energetic field that surrounds us– it extends about 2-3 feet around us and the typical frequency of the human body is 62-68 MHz. Our brains, during daytime hours, are running around 72-78 MHz.
Everything has a frequency, although there are different types of frequencies. Most electronics in our homes run around 60 MHz. Frequencies are incoherent, coherent, chaotic, harmonic, direct current (DC) or alternating current (AC). Electronics and items that are manmade have an AC current which is chaotic. Humans, plants and other items found in the natural world are DC and harmonic.
When the frequency of our body dips, we become candidates for illnesses– the immune function is suppressed.
Facts about Frequency
- When the right and left lobes of the brain vary more than 3 MHz, a headache sets in. When they vary more than 10 Hz, that causes a migraine.
- A cold sets in at 58 MHz, flu at 57 MHz, candida at 55 MHz, Epstein Barr at 52, cancer 42.
- It has been measured that holding a cup of coffee can drop the body down to 58 and it takes about 3 days to get the frequency back to normal on its own.
Things that negatively impact body frequency:
- Processed/canned foods= 0 MHz.
- Negative emotions/thoughts/words.
- The company you keep.
- Toxins/environmental disturbances.
- Fresh food and herbs have a frequency of around 15 MHz.
- Essential Oils can have frequencies anywhere from 52-320 MHz.
- Applying an oil can change your frequency in 21 seconds.
I want to talk about the quality of our thoughts and what we surround ourselves with. We can think anywhere from 12,000-60,000 thoughts per day. 98% of those thoughts are often repetitive, and those repetitive thoughts are what establishes our beliefs. Out of those 98%, repetitive thoughts, something like 80% are negative for the average person.
Negative thoughts carry low frequencies. I’m sure you’ve had days that feel light, happy and at ease. When your frequency is low you may feel dark, confused, or heavy. The quicker you can recover your “vibe” to optimal, the healthier you will be. Blame is an emotional state that has an incredibly low frequency– forgiveness has a much higher frequency.
It is important to keep your physical body healthy by eating foods full of good vitamins/minerals and life supporting frequencies. The company you keep is also vital. The 5 people you spend the most time with should be high frequency, positive folks, and music and media can also affect frequencies.
Protecting your Vibe
Ways to support healthy energetic frequencies:
- Get outside (without your phone).
- Eat high vibe food. Fresh produce (local if possible), pure water, avoid alcohol, and chemical additives.
- Practice gratitude– here’s a blog post I wrote about how to foster gratitude.
- Check your relationships and make sure you keep good company.
- Use essential oils. Oils won’t necessarily prevent your frequency from dropping, however it will help reestablish optimal frequencies very quickly. You can apply and your frequency will rebound in 21 seconds! Naturally, it takes around 3 days!
- Make your environment beautiful. Make a space at your desk that you enjoy, keep your home serene, reduce clutter, use color.
- Think positive thoughts.
- Meditate/Breathwork. These practices calm the mind and nervous system, reduce stress and allow you to be grounded in the present.
So, the next time you start to feel low, or maybe begin to feel sick take a moment and think about the energy you are emitting and the energy you are accepting.